Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coyote Summer


The coyotes have arrived. There are seven pups that have been playing in the field for a few weeks now. I saw them chasing each other and Chuck said one had a sock the other day. Well yesterday,,,, I saw two of them with something that looked like a sock. One was some kind of material and the other was a mole that they caught. This pup was running around with the mole and throwing it in the air.
I got this shot just by chance!

Playtime!
All seven in one shot!

Mom coyote keeps a close watch whenever she is around!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Oh wow, Di! That one of the pup in the air is amazing! I'm thinking you are going to have to submit that to some kind of photography contest. It's soo good!

My dogs will be glad to come over and roll in the dead moles when the coyotes are done with it.

Bleah.

Seth and Michelle said...

Wow! Incredible photos! Very nice. Love the one of the Coyote in the air!

jonstarphoenix said...

nice pics, my old friend (not that you are old)!